How do you sign up for the Amazing Diaper Race?
One of our goals in the Amazing Diaper Race is to get kids involved. Lots of kids. Because I firmly believe that the more kids we get involved in caring about and for the kids at GLA, the better that we'll all be.
So, go get a group of kids - your kids, your neighbors kids, your church school kids, your youth group kids, your bible study kids (or frankly just get a bunch of adults) and sign up and let's make a difference for the kids!
Here's how it works:
Prior to Midnight on February 10 (Eastern Time), the team captain needs to e-mail Tom Vanderwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Team Name
- Team Captain's Name
- Team Captain's Phone Number and E-mail Address
- Team Members Names and approximate ages (for anyone over 16, just put "adult")
- Location (as broad or as narrow as you want) - i.e. - Michigan or Jenison Michigan
- You will receive confirmation of sign up by no later than the next day.
- All "missions" will be e-mailed to the team captains on Saturday and posted on the blog on Monday. They are due on the following Friday at midnight EST.
Posted on Sat, February 1, 2014
by Tom Vanderwell filed under